A comment on a photo of Ramdevarabetta

It was first weekend of the year 2014 and I woke on boring Saturday morning to a comment from my ex-colleague and close friend Srinivasa ( Seena BP) for my pics shared from recent hike to Ramdeverabetta near Ramnagara in Google+. Infact, I reciprocated by commenting that I had visited the place in build up to re-release of iconic Bollywood movie Sholay which was shot at the same location.


Getting a comment for a pic on G+ is very rare but the after effects of the comment in the case have been many folds. The comment resulted in a phone call and we ended up watching the movie at Garuda Swagath multiplex in same evening itself.

Watching Sholay on big screen was an amazing experience. The screenplay is so refreshing .. didn't feel like the movie was 38 years old ! .. only setback while watching was 3D gimmick which I feel was not required. 2D was very much sufficient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irregular Expressions

Car Anthem